“Before, I didn’t feel like I could voice my concerns, but being an Unfeartie helps my confidence as I know there are other people who share my ideas; it makes me feel the courage I need to speak out for children.”
• Listens to children
• Views children as capable and an asset to their communities
• Strives to ensure children’s voices are heard
• Challenges infringements of children’s human dignity
• Helps children learn the values of honesty, empathy, respect and social justice
• Promotes greater awareness + understanding of children’s rights
• Speaks up about their Unfeartie role and spreads the message about how to sign up
Joining the Unfearties:
• print out the Unfearties speech bubble – click here to download. (If you don’t have a printer, draw your own speech bubble)
• fill in your name and have someone take a photo of you holding it
• complete and submit Unfearties e-Mailing List form (below)
• If you would like to receive an Unfeartie pack and badge, email your name, postal address and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your postal address will only be used for this one-time mailout.
We encourage positive and inspirational tweeting with #Unfearties.
Join the Unfearties Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2234980193385763/
Encourage others to join the Unfearties by downloading the Unfearties poster and pinning it up in your setting: Unfearties Poster (For printing)